Base SE 2011 Radio Add Ons

nextime

You asked a simple question - why would they put buttons on the phone that don't work - and I gave you the correct answer which Waldo confirmed. bbf2530 also gave you the correct answer about phone kits which Waldo also confirmed. They would have been very useful if you had listened. You're the one who chose not to believe either answer and proceeded to attack both of us. And now you're calling me a post whore?

Instead of attacking, try apologizing and saying thank you for the information. But you won't because that's just not how you operate, is it? Personally, I have no use for people who ask questions and then attack the people who try to answer them just because they don't like the answers.

• Like 3

HA! "Post Whore"

I love it! If there is anyone that attacks posters...Kirby is the one. He has been been attacking me since I've been here. He thinks his opinion is the only correct opinion.

There is no such thing as an incorrect opinion. I've never argued with anyone who states their opinion. Only those who state their opinions as if they are facts when they're wrong. You're the one blaming Ford for problems caused by the cell phone mfrs and saying Ford was guilty of false advertising when clearly they were not.

You and nextime seem to have a lot in common......

• Like 2

There is no such thing as an incorrect opinion. I've never argued with anyone who states their opinion. Only those who state their opinions as if they are facts when they're wrong. You're the one blaming Ford for problems caused by the cell phone mfrs and saying Ford was guilty of false advertising when clearly they were not.

You and nextime seem to have a lot in common......

Ya. We have a sensible head on our shoulder and we don't attack posters for their differing opinions.

You are so out of touch and it is useless to discuss anything with you. Quit attacking posters.

This is a forum to exchange information. Not a forum to attack those that don't think like you.

Edited by wilsons66604

You asked a simple question - why would they put buttons on the phone that don't work - and I gave you the correct answer which Waldo confirmed. bbf2530 also gave you the correct answer about phone kits which Waldo also confirmed. They would have been very useful if you had listened. You're the one who chose not to believe either answer and proceeded to attack both of us. And now you're calling me a post whore?

Instead of attacking, try apologizing and saying thank you for the <correct> information. But you won't because that's just not how you operate, is it? Personally, I have no use for people who ask questions and then attack the people who try to answer them just because they don't like the answers.

Sounds like you could turn this post around and apply it to your self. Jeez Chill the F**K out would you? It's just a forum!

So you do speak not but only to talk more S**T. Like I said do not post if you are not going to be helpful.

The poster has to be worth the apology before I would ever apologize.

Instead of attacking, try apologizing and saying thank you for the <correct> information. But you won't because that's just not how you operate, is it? Personally, I have no use for people who ask questions and then attack the people who try to answer them just because they don't like the answers.

Thank you Waldo. I understand they have the buttons that dont work, however there are parts that can make them work.

To try to bring this back on topic, according to the shop manual, no there are no parts that can make those buttons work. To get Sync to work you must change out the FDIM, which would replace the buttons.

2012 might be a different story.

• Like 1