Winter blades 2011 Edge

Went shopping for winter wiper blades today and can not find any charts that list what size winter blades that fit the 2011 edge. Does anyone know what size to buy. Nothing listed in the owners manual ?

Hi Burtman. :D I believe you are correct and the sizes/part #'s are not listed in the Owners Manual. However, iIf by "what size" you mean what lengths to purchase, just take a tape measure and measure the blades on your Edge now. The winter blades will be the same length. The only difference between regular and winter blades is construction and materials.

If you go to your local auto parts store, or even the "big box" stores like Costco, Kmart etc., they usually have charts right in the wiper display areas that list the specs for all vehicles. Or just ask someone in the auto parts department for winter wiper blades for a 2011 Edge.

Keep this in mind: If you decide to measure for yourself (which I would recommend, just to be sure the parts person gets it correct) round your measurements up. In my experience, the actual wiper length when physically measured is often slightly shorter than the advertised length. So for example, if your measurement is 21.5", purchase the 22" blade. And measure both sides, as the driver and passenger side blades are different lengths.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Went shopping for winter wiper blades today and can not find any charts that list what size winter blades that fit the 2011 edge. Does anyone know what size to buy. Nothing listed in the owners manual ?

In my experience of driving in winter conditions for ever - no need for Winter Blades. Regular ones work better

Ya, but look where you live...when would you ever use winter blades??? hahahhahaha :hysterical: :shades:

hahahaha - never ever need them here - only from September till April... with a few storms in between.

But seriously - they really don't seem to work any better, cost more, and then really suck for the few months of summer if you really don't need new blades. Just get regular blades.

• 3 weeks later...