What is this rubber piece?

I found this piece when i took delivery of my Edge. Salesman had no idea but I figured it out when I saw the cup holder pieces with it.

Any thoughts on that hard to get to space? I think it looks cool but kinda useless.

It looks like it's more passenger friendly.

I plug in my cel phone and let it sit in there.

I found this piece when i took delivery of my Edge. Salesman had no idea but I figured it out when I saw the cup holder pieces with it.

Any thoughts on that hard to get to space? I think it looks cool but kinda useless.

I put my good sunglasses (which are in a case) in there, have also put parking ticket (when at the airport) back there

I have my garage door opener velcroed to the back of the wallfall. It does seem passenger friendly tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bit small for a floor mat.

It is the tray for the forward section of the center console

Hi! I am new to the forums and to owning my Edge.

I also found this rubber thing when I took delivery this week. Can I be stupid and ask exactly where this goes? They had it kind of hooked to the top edge of the center console storage area but I know that can't be correct as it wouldn't hold anything like that anyway. Are you guys talking about that pass-thru storage hole that is forward of the center storage bin, and under the radio?

Thanks!

Kyle

Hi! I am new to the forums and to owning my Edge.

I also found this rubber thing when I took delivery this week. Can I be stupid and ask exactly where this goes? They had it kind of hooked to the top edge of the center console storage area but I know that can't be correct as it wouldn't hold anything like that anyway. Are you guys talking about that pass-thru storage hole that is forward of the center storage bin, and under the radio?

Thanks!

Kyle

Yep - that is the spot.