Opinion needed on "Earth Metallic" color

Classiccars

What does everyone think about the color "Earth Metallic" on the new 2011 Edge? I haven't seen this color in person yet. It seems like a rare color.

What about the two tone "Sienna" color interior? (Brown and black Leather)

Thanks

I have a "Earth Metallic" Edge Limited since Oct of last year. I like it, however I've had it during the Winter so it's been covered in snow and dirt. I'm hoping it will stay cleaner since spring is coming, but they said "Brown" is the new "Silver" for 2011.. :)

M.

What does everyone think about the color "Earth Metallic" on the new 2011 Edge? I haven't seen this color in person yet. It seems like a rare color.

What about the two tone "Sienna" color interior? (Brown and black Leather)

Thanks

I have a 2011 Edge Limited in Bordeau Red with Sienna two tone seating, 48K with all the options

Love the colours, I made a great choice not having seen it before buying

On the other hand MFT is terrible, this is truely a wonderful car but spolied with this very poorly designed feature

My advice is wait for 2012 when they'll go back to switches, buttons or knobs

I have a 2011 Edge Limited in Bordeau Red with Sienna two tone seating, 48K with all the options

On the other hand MFT is terrible, this is truely a wonderful car but spolied with this very poorly designed feature

Where have you heard that they are going back to switches, buttons, & knobs?

If that is the case, I'm glad I got a 2011

Personally, I love the MFT and have not had any problems.

Where have you heard that they are going back to switches, buttons, & knobs?

If that is the case, I'm glad I got a 2011

Personally, I love the MFT and have not had any problems.

I haven't had any issues either. Had the car since September and love it. I love the lack of button, knobs, and doo hickies...

The earth color looks a lot better in person, but not my taste.

Switches, buttons and knobs? Rumor or fact? I would love to see capability of downloading CD'S to a hard drive too !

I just noticed that the Sienna interior (Brown and Black) is not available in the Earth Metallic paint.

Who has the "Sienna" interior, and what do you thing about it? (What color exterior paint do you have with that interior?)

Thanks

I was interested in knowing more about the Sienna interior as well.

Make sure to remember that the headliner and grab handles will always be a light tan color no matter what interior you choose. My issue with the Sienna interior is being too busy. The top / headliner is light, the seating surfaces are brown, and then everything else is black. Seems confused. Additionally, I like the contrast stitching of the other two choices. The light medium stone has the best overall matching scheme, but I don't really like light interiors.

I was interested in knowing more about the Sienna interior as well.

Make sure to remember that the headliner and grab handles will always be a light tan color no matter what interior you choose. My issue with the Sienna interior is being too busy. The top / headliner is light, the seating surfaces are brown, and then everything else is black. Seems confused. Additionally, I like the contrast stitching of the other two choices. The light medium stone has the best overall matching scheme, but I don't really like light interiors.

See post #7 on this - Catherine posted some pictures of her Sienna interior...

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?/topic/5523-sienna-leather-interior/page__hl__sienna