Memory Seats

I am curious if my model has the ability to memorize seats and mirrors. Per the vehicle manual, I am supposed to press a button that is the picture of a seat and hold it for 5 seconds. The only button I have with this icon is the heated seats button. Am I missing something or do I not have this feature?

I have the SEL with 202A package. (2011 Edge)

Thank You

I am curious if my model has the ability to memorize seats and mirrors. Per the vehicle manual, I am supposed to press a button that is the picture of a seat and hold it for 5 seconds. The only button I have with this icon is the heated seats button. Am I missing something or do I not have this feature?

Thank You

There would be two buttons on the dash on the left side of the steering wheel. Not sure if you should or shouldn't have them. They are on my limited version. Love them.

Thank You

If you had it, you would locate the physical buttons between the steering wheel and the headlight switch.

Thank You

According to the brochure this feature is only on the limited model.

If you had this feature there would be buttons either on the door

that would be listed as 1 & 2 or on the dash.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I may be wrong, but I read in the Owners Manual (see Pg 135) that if you have the numeric keypad on the door you can create a personal access code that includes seat memory.

"Programming a personal entry code and keypad association to

memory feature

To create your own personal entry code:

1. Enter the factory set code.

2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.

3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered

within five seconds of each other.

4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1

settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings."

I'll have to check this out in person later today.