GIANT AD takes up top half of forum

Quze

Does anyone else see a GIANT google ad at the top of the page. Webmasters, any chance that can be minimized??? It's ANNOYING!

Get used to scrolling upon page load... or get an ad blocker. They need the ads to maintain the site, otherwise we'd have to pony up to keep it running.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike them as much as the next. But I understand the need.

Edited by cal3thousand
  • Like 1

The ad does not have to be that big, smaller ads can be posted on the site. This site has the biggest AD I have ever seen on any forum!

Agreed. I'm a member of MANY automotive forums and I've never seen one that big. Totally un-necessary IMO. At least it's not as annoying as the ones on Kawiforums - damn clickable Adsense words...

Agreed. I'm a member of MANY automotive forums and I've never seen one that big. Totally un-necessary IMO. At least it's not as annoying as the ones on Kawiforums - damn clickable Adsense words...

I HATE those things.It slows the pages down and makes navigating them a pain in the cheeks.