What do people do that irritates you?

Dingo

Many things irritate me:

People who long pause when asked a question. Just answer the question or at least acknowlege the person asking the question that you heard them

People who talk about multiple persons and beat you to death with pronouns to the point that you can't tell who did or said anything.

When you are performing a task and unfortunately either fail at it or experience extreme difficulty in completing it, to hear someone with you the whole time say, "I knew that was going to happen, I could have shown you a better way or I could've told you a quicker method". Really? Jerk

The auto spell check on my phone

People who always have something negative to add to any conversation

When people invade my bubble. I can actually speak to people from arms length. If you are going to enter my bubble to whisper to me, brush your teeth or get a mint please.

Dramatic teenagers. Hell over dramatic individuals of all ages irritate me.

People who can somehow turn every situation into something about themselves.

Having my hair constantly in my face while I am working on a project. When I don't remember to have a hair tie handy!

When a driver changes lanes in front of you and there is barely enough room to do so without causing an accident.

When a train stops and blocks an intersection completely down for some reason non of us will ever know.

When someone calls you and asks what you are doing and you tell them, you are busy with "anything". Before you can even get it out that you need to call them back, they say something like, "Oh well I want to tell you about blah blah blah" or "Oh, ok, Did you hear about ......", or "well I am blah blah blah".

1. People who don't have lift/elevator etiquette and think it's normal to push their way in without first letting others out! (I like to press all the buttons as I leave just to piss them off.

2. People that don't use indicators! I once thought that I had a sixth sense or some extraordinary ability to predict the future …..but I don't. Use your indicators! They come as standard…. not optional!

3. People who say double negatives. e.g.: I aint seen nothin! Huh? Oh you mean…..I haven't seen anything?

4. People that think "kindly" is an alternative to saying "please". Hey….it isn't!

5. People who say "erb" instead of "herb"! The H is not silent in English people! The exception is for our French speaking friends. :)

Don't get me started with the elevator etiquette....please!

And the signalling thing... what's worse than NOT signalling? Signalling AFTER you do something! You're supposed to signal your intentions, not what you just did .25 seconds ago. rant2.gif

Don't get me started with the elevator etiquette....please!

And the signalling thing... what's worse than NOT signalling? Signalling AFTER you do something! You're supposed to signal your intentions, not what you just did .25 seconds ago. rant2.gif

Just today at lunch I was waiting to turn left while a line of 5 cars coming the other way proceeded to turn left without any turn signals whatsoever. I had to sit there and wait thinking one of them was going straight.

And this was after the stupid lady in front of me comes to a dead stop in a 45 mph divided 4 lane road because there was some guy standing in the median (at least 3-4 feet away from the street). I had to slam on the brakes to avoid rear ending her. She thought he wanted to cross the street - which he did not. Not sure what she thought the other lane next to her was going to do when the guy walked out from in front of her car.

I think we need to start charging $1500 like Germany for a license and actually TRAIN drivers, not just "educate" them. Idiots!!!!!

I think we need to start charging $1500 like Germany for a license and actually TRAIN drivers, not just "educate" them. Idiots!!!!!

My town only requires an eye test to get a license.

People couldn't figure out 4-way stops so they have been installing roundabouts everywhere.

One must drive defensively in the big capital city of KS!

2. People that don’t use indicators! I once thought that I had a sixth sense or some extraordinary ability to predict the future …..but I don't. Use your indicators! They come as standard…. not optional!

I really hate those people too.

You can actually see less and less people using their signal lights as I drive from North Florida down to Miami to visit my parents.

I'd love to be a cop for just one day in South Florida and pull over everyone who doesn't signal while cutting off other drivers.

It is a rainy miserable day here today which makes traffic bad enough already. I was driving to work today and was behind not one but three different cars on the way that stopped for green lights. Just stopped waiting for a different shade. And this is on 50 mph roads so not a good surprise.

Also, there is a red light camera close to home. I have noticed a pattern lately of people making a full stop before proceeding to turn left on the green arrow. ???

It is a rainy miserable day here today which makes traffic bad enough already. I was driving to work today and was behind not one but three different cars on the way that stopped for green lights. Just stopped waiting for a different shade. And this is on 50 mph roads so not a good surprise.

Also, there is a red light camera close to home. I have noticed a pattern lately of people making a full stop before proceeding to turn left on the green arrow. ???

Ironic, the idiots must have been let out recently.

Same thing this morning, I had to SLAM on my brakes because the lady in the car in front of me wanted to stop before the light even turned yellow O_o.

In CA, they've been adding a countdown timer to the "don't walk" because people (pedestrians) can't follow directions. Apparently there are some idiots that think it applies directly to the cars on the road too.

Ironic, the idiots must have been let out recently.

Same thing this morning, I had to SLAM on my brakes because the lady in the car in front of me wanted to stop before the light even turned yellow O_o.

In CA, they've been adding a countdown timer to the "don't walk" because people (pedestrians) can't follow directions. Apparently there are some idiots that think it applies directly to the cars on the road too.

The door to the idiot farm defininitely was left open here. This rainy weather is making everyone crazy. AGAIN yesterday driving home in rushhour traffice got to the light I mentioned before and some guy stopped a line of 25 cars to sit at the green turn arrow. :banghead: They really should make an emocion just like this one but against a steering wheel.

The door to the idiot farm defininitely was left open here. This rainy weather is making everyone crazy. AGAIN yesterday driving home in rushhour traffice got to the light I mentioned before and some guy stopped a line of 25 cars to sit at the green turn arrow. :banghead: They really should make an emocion just like this one but against a steering wheel.

ahahhaa... maybe Allen can find one to add, because that would be too fitting.

• 1 month later...

Rogue apostrophes everywhere!

People who never use the shift key on the keyboard and type everything in lower case. I guess I'm old enough that it's harder to read that way instead of using appropriate caps.

People who let their defective spawn run, scream and talk at the top of their lungs in restaurants, thereby ruining every one else's meal. If Tony Soprano ran a restaurant, I'd eat there.

So called "Background" music in restaurants that's seemingly above the threshold of hearing damage. I like background music to be just that so you can actually hold a conversation with your meal.

People who say "I seen him yesterday". This includes well educated (?) folks.

Listening to young folks talking about "I was, like go ahead, and he's like OK andonandon and on"

People who say "Y know" every fifth word. (Including one of our Cardinals TV broadcasters)

People who insist on passing on the right, then zooming across 4 lanes and hanging in the passing lane. Or worse yet, when you are slowly overtaking a guy on the right to pass him, some moron screaming up in the right hand lane who then cuts you off jumping in front of you instead of just passing on the left. When is the optional laser cannon going to be available?

People who brake for no reason, escpecially when I look a way for a split second when the wife says "Look at that".

The hidden module in every car I've owned that will let me approach a green signal and then changes it to yellow when I have no possible chance of making it.

Politicians

Lawyers

Automated answering systems.

Oh what's the use?

Edited by Frisco1522