Facebook Contacts showing in Sync

Just want start with by saying that I just picked up my Edge Limited AWD tonight and love it.

I do have a question though, when my phone sync'd (htc evo 3d) all of my google contacts sync'd over correctly, but also what appears to be facebook contacts as well. The problem is that I don't want my facebook friends in my sync phonebook. Is there a way to exclude them from being sync'ing some how. Or know how to turn it off on my phone (or any android device).

Thanks.

Just want start with by saying that I just picked up my Edge Limited AWD tonight and love it.

I do have a question though, when my phone sync'd (htc evo 3d) all of my google contacts sync'd over correctly, but also what appears to be facebook contacts as well. The problem is that I don't want my facebook friends in my sync phonebook. Is there a way to exclude them from being sync'ing some how. Or know how to turn it off on my phone (or any android device).

Thanks.

Really! You have your contact's photos syncing to the Touch system? Be thankful for that because there are very few people that get that feature to work.

To get rid of the Facebook contacts, I think your best bet would be to manage them on your HTC.

I have always had the same issue. A little annoying but no big deal. Odd thing though is it absolutely refuses to transfer my girlfiriend's and my uncles contact info. Out of like 130 people just those 2... the most frequently called.

I have all 630 Facebook and Twitter and GMail and Google Contacts in my Edge. Annoying. I have my phone set to show me only 149 of my most used contacts but the car doesn't understand this. I certainly do not need Twitter people in the car's phonebook (I don't have them in my phone's phonebook) and I don't need email addresses. But compared to all of the other problems I have with MFT, I don't care about this right now.

• 2 weeks later...