Orange grease on white body?

Hi everyone!

I was drying my car yesterday and I noticed that there were these orange spots, that resembled rust. They weren't rust because some spots I could rub off if I scrubed really hard with the towel.

It must've stuck on when I took it into the dealership last week.

Does anyone know if there is an easier way to get this off?

Thanks in advance!

PS. I know I spelt the title wrong! :banghead:

Edited by CCL123

It's industrial fallout. You need a product called IronX to safely and easily get rid of them. Autogeek in the US or Eshine in Canada.

That sounds so Post Apocalyptic. IronX needs a picture of Mad Max on the bottle.

I second Richy on this one, I've learned a lot about paint care from this guy and his other detailing forum. If he uses it, its good stuff. I've not used it, but should. If it is "Industrial fallout" and it does sound like it, then this will certainly take care of it and is by far the best option. (Based on dozens of other comments reviews I've read, none bad, all good. I've never personally used it)

The cause is tiny iron particles that embed in the paint. You only see them when they start to rust. Very obvious on a white car. IronX dissolves the iron without harming the paint. Its fantastic science and very new to the market! You won't find anything like it at Canadian Tire, Home Depot etc. You could try a clay bar, which is easier to buy and cheap ones can be found at CT, but won't work as well for this situation. If you can only see a few, it could be a viable option.

Edited by AXCL

That sounds so Post Apocalyptic. IronX needs a picture of Mad Max on the bottle.

I second Richy on this one, I've learned a lot about paint care from this guy and his other detailing forum. If he uses it, its good stuff. I've not used it, but should. If it is "Industrial fallout" and it does sound like it, then this will certainly take care of it and is by far the best option. (Based on dozens of other comments reviews I've read, none bad, all good. I've never personally used it)

The cause is tiny iron particles that embed in the paint. You only see them when they start to rust. Very obvious on a white car. IronX dissolves the iron without harming the paint. Its fantastic science and very new to the market! You won't find anything like it at Canadian Tire, Home Depot etc. You could try a clay bar, which is easier to buy and cheap ones can be found at CT, but won't work as well for this situation. If you can only see a few, it could be a viable option.

AXCL, that is a great description. I should have given a better explanation but I was typing on my iphone at the time which I don't like doing. The clay will just shear off the top whereas the IronX will dissolve it as you say. For an owner of a white vehicle, this is a must have!

LOL oh woow! You know you're new when....

Hehe thanks so much!

If I don't get this stuff off in time, will it "slowly eat the body away" (As my dad tried to tell me)

I don't think you'll have a problem waiting till Spring, but you'll want to get it done sooner than later. Did you look up eshine?

I don't think you'll have a problem waiting till Spring, but you'll want to get it done sooner than later. Did you look up eshine?

Ok perfect! The garage is occupied and I don't wanna have frost bite trying to get the orange spots off my car ! :hysterical:

And yes I did! This place just made cleaning your car x10000000 times funner (if that's a word). Thanks for the link Richy!