MyTouch Info

I'm so sick of cold and winter that I wish mine would lie to me lol.

We are having our first decent weather this winter. Granted it is actually just a smidge to warm and so all of our snow is trying to melt and causing some major problems. Oh so much fun. Someday it will be time to move somewhere warm.... counting the days.

I'm a bit surprised and disappointed that the home screen choices will go away. If I'm understanding this correctly, adding my own pictures (which I do now) will be pointless since the stuff on four quadrants will cover it up. Of all the things to change, that one seems odd to me.

Still looking forward to it.

Peace,

DM

I'm a bit surprised and disappointed that the home screen choices will go away. If I'm understanding this correctly, adding my own pictures (which I do now) will be pointless since the stuff on four quadrants will cover it up. Of all the things to change, that one seems odd to me.

Still looking forward to it.

Peace,

DM

Based on what I see on the first image, it looks like the pictures you add should still be visible to some degree, like the Ford logo they show on-screen.

Historically, the carousel items have performed poorly within the interface. Even the simple accent lighting control module has sluggish performance and that doesn't even have a large volume of content to display. I also won't miss the ability to customize the home screen either. The blank alternative is useless, since it hides the entire interface, and the list is too complicated and condensed. The only home screen which makes sense, from a usability standpoint, is the default quadrant shortcut display.

Historically, the carousel items have performed poorly within the interface. Even the simple accent lighting control module has sluggish performance and that doesn't even have a large volume of content to display. I also won't miss the ability to customize the home screen either. The blank alternative is useless, since it hides the entire interface, and the list is too complicated and condensed. The only home screen which makes sense, from a usability standpoint, is the default quadrant shortcut display.

Actually, the "blank" screen works quite well once you upload your own wallpaper to it.