Things are slowly starting to take shape from the component lists.

Soundwerks has a decent idea of rocking JL Audio C5-570 coax speakers in all 4 doors and replacing the tweeters in the A pillars

SoundXpression has a good idea for using the Rockford P3 10" Shallow Mount Sub

I may check with SoundXpression to see their thoughts on the C5-570/tweeter combo.

Also going to check out a place right around the corner from where I work called Sounds Good to Me in Tempe.

Sounds Good To Me in Tempe is starting to Edge (pun intended) the other two. One thing that I find refreshing is that they want to ensure that they don't make any mistakes on my install by working with someone who has a great deal of experience with Fords, Sync, and MFT. Additionally, a tech from Rockford Fosgate wants to be involved due to the install of the 360.3.

I am going to meet with them again this afternoon so we can go over the particulars and I will give the full rundown on everything.

I hung around Sounds Good to Me for more than an hour and actually got to listen to a few of the pieces I want. The sub is changing (again) to a 10" Stealthbox which will fit in the stock location w/o hacking any parts. For giggles, we played around with a set of Bostons that were close to the C5s in quality and a 10W7 which gave a fair representation of how things would sound in the car. I would like to go back there and model the whole thing before installing it so we can get an idea of how it's really going to sound.

Freakiest thing: I tested the JL Audio 6" microsub and that thing sounded 10x better than the Rockford Fosgate P3 Shallow Mount Sub. I kept going "WTF?!?" the whole time.

Andy,

Have you drawn up your plans for your audio setup? I have an idea in my head that looks like what I think you have planned but I drawing or something like that would really help me understand the plan a bit better if you care to share. I promise I won't copy. If anything at all I am going to have my box split, have the rest of the plastic tray cut out and then have a second 12" sub put in along with amping up the D-pillar speakers to get a little more mids and treble put in the back. Who knows? I've been known to do some pretty stupid, over-the-top stuff in my life.

My wife and I have different views on credit. She thinks a credit card shouldn't be used unless the purchase is more than you have in checking and you intend to finance it over time (large purchases.) I use a credit card for every single purchase that I make. I get the security and liability protection on everything and earn points/miles/cash back, etc... I then pay them off a few times a month, so I have no interest accrual.

I am like you Dingo...I use the credit card for everything that will take it. Might as well get the cashback and the short term intrest free loan. Besides the wife forgets about the cash back and I can use it for little fun things that she doesn't need to know about.