Are you going to try and use multiple amps and isolate your 3.5s from your doors/tweets. I think I am going to just run all speakers off of one amp or just run my doors/tweets off the amp and leave the 3.5s on the factory. I don't know though. More than likely all will go off of one amp so they are all powered with clean wattage.

I like the set up! I am wanting to go with Rockford 360.3 as well. I think I am going to go kicker QS for my doors and ks35 for my d puller and center then also add another set of tweeters for the a pillers so I will have tweets in all doors and a piller. Also going with the new IX series kicker amp to run it all.

JL audio is always known for their quality of sound and the C3s are just the step down from their high end so I would imagine they would still be a fantastic speaker. Now my question is are you planning on using the 5x7 or a true round mid bass driver? I persnally believe that you will get truer sound out of a round mid bass than the oval. Also if you do plan on that rout are you going to put tweeters in all doors as well as the A-pillers? I plan on doing just that with the kicker QS series. I am also modifying my original plan and going to use the RF360.3 and also add a PRC1 in line with my subwoofer amp so I can truly control the volume on my subs. That way when my wife and my girls are with me they can still listen to music but not like I listen to it.

+1. JL is the pinnacle, but it's extremely expensive. Their lower level speakers are usually good and more affordable. I've used their subs mainly both for myself and in others' installs. Currently don't have any JL in my car as I decided to go small-er business with the subs and speakers.