Is anyone can tell me that is this set is correct?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I post this topic I am worry about the problem cause by hid heaflight. Cause it is happenning after I install hid. But in fact, the problem is Evaporative Emission Control System Pressure Sensor Low Input. But the dealer did not find out the exactly problem for this code, they just replace a CAP ASY - FUEL TANK FILLER for me.

HI Guys:

My damn engine light come back again. is any possible cause by air filter. This is time when I start my engine, after few second the engine light come out. I only push botton for the heat driver seat and passenger seat and turn on the air condition for warm wind. I set the internal temperature at 24'C and that is it.

Is any chance cause by these action to cause the engine light come out?

(sorry for my engligh, I hope u guys can understand what I mean.)

Thanks for reply!

HI Guys:

My damn engine light come back again. is any possible cause by air filter. This is time when I start my engine, after few second the engine light come out. I only push botton for the heat driver seat and passenger seat and turn on the air condition for warm wind. I set the internal temperature at 24'C and that is it.

Is any chance cause by these action to cause the engine light come out?

(sorry for my engligh, I hope u guys can understand what I mean.)

Thanks for reply!

If it's not the gas cap then it's probably the vapor recovery canister or tubing that has a leak (assuming it's the same code as before). Just take it back to the dealer.

First I fill Esso regular gas!

Second, the dealer told me the problem maybe cause the hid headlight, they ask me to put back the original bulb in my vehicle. And see what is happen!

And the machinist threaten me that if the problem cause by my hid headlight, the dealer will charge back my moeny for the checking fee and maybe cause some warranty problem.

Anyone have any idea?

It is too bad!

First I fill Esso regular gas!

Second, the dealer told me the problem maybe cause the hid headlight, they ask me to put back the original bulb in my vehicle. And see what is happen!

And the machinist threaten me that if the problem cause by my hid headlight, the dealer will charge back my moeny for the checking fee and maybe cause some warranty problem.

Anyone have any idea?

It is too bad!

ESSO gas??????????//...are you serious?......I think you are one of those who have nothing to do and youa re putting us ALL on...right?....

what is wrong with this brand gas? i am serious, I go to ford dealer 4 times a week. I got piss off. so what u want to say. I bullshit u guys? So if you want help me get out this situation, I am appreciate. If u say any bullshit, please go away!

Edited by fly6