Weathertech cargoliner and floorliner color question

Looking to cover the Light Stone interior carpet with Weathertech Floor Liners and a Cargoliner.

In the Tan or Grey color.

These are not sold locally. And it is difficult to determine the true color tone from the photos on the Weathertech site.

Has anyone in the Forum purchased any of the above items and have the Light Stone interior?

What was your color choice and your impressions of the color?

I have had a Weathertech cargo liner in my Explorer for the past 11 years and I can tell you first hand it still looks new!

So, durability is not the issue here just the color....

Thanks...

I have the light stone interior and I have both the floorliners and cargo liner in the grey colour. I thought at first that the grey would be too dark and not suit the interior. I quickly got use to it and found that it is actually a nice accent to the light stone.

The tan would not work I dont think....the colour is too different to the stone.

I`ll try and get a few pics in the next day and let you have a look to see if you like it or not.

Thanks vino125.

It is good to know that the Tan is to dark for the Light Stone interior. I'll wait for your photographs.

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put in on this request.

Thanks MKX2007!

They do make good products...my old cargo liner fits like a glove.

because I check their website in Canada and consider the foreign exchange rate(almost 1:1), the price different around 150-200CAD, so this is bullshit!

Could you please refrain your language?...afterall you are not the only one here with "strong" opinions and if we all did that this will become an X rated site.....please respect to the ladies that are here too!!!!!

Thanks

Could you please refrain your language?...afterall you are not the only one here with "strong" opinions and if we all did that this will become an X rated site.....please respect to the ladies that are here too!!!!!

Thanks

sorry about that! I really do not understand why the price come huge difference.

Check my profile gallery for the pics of the liners. I hope they help you EdgePa...if you need more, let me know. The drivers side pic at the top, you will see that I added a couple same coloured mats. I did that because I like to stretch out once the criuse is on, and I wanted to make sure that all the carpet was protected. The floorliners would be even better if they went about 4-5 inches higher.

As for buying them in Canada. Order them online from the US using your nearest UPS Store in the US as the mailing address. Go across when they arrive at the store, put them in, destroy the boxes, mail yourself the paperwork and your good to go. UPS will charge you a slight fee for handling them, but you will still save a lot of money. That`s what I did.

Edited by vino125

Check my profile gallery for the pics of the liners. I hope they help you EdgePa...if you need more, let me know. The drivers side pic at the top, you will see that I added a couple same coloured mats. I did that because I like to stretch out once the criuse is on, and I wanted to make sure that all the carpet was protected. The floorliners would be even better if they went about 4-5 inches higher.

As for buying them in Canada. Order them online from the US using your nearest UPS Store in the US as the mailing address. Go across when they arrive at the store, put them in, destroy the boxes, mail yourself the paperwork and your good to go. UPS will charge you a slight fee for handling them, but you will still save a lot of money. That`s what I did.

how much total cost u including shipping and handling for the first row floorliner, second row floorliner and cargo liner?

Thanks!

I have a camel interior SE, and am trying to decide between the tan and grey floor liners and cargo liners. I imagine the tan could either be a good match or clash. Grey certainly wouldn't match the carpet, but might work well with the charcoal interior trim pieces & steering wheel...

Anyone out there with photos of either combination? Any help is much appreciated!

• 2 years later...

Looking to cover the Light Stone interior carpet with Weathertech Floor Liners and a Cargoliner.

In the Tan or Grey color.

These are not sold locally. And it is difficult to determine the true color tone from the photos on the Weathertech site.

Has anyone in the Forum purchased any of the above items and have the Light Stone interior?

What was your color choice and your impressions of the color?

Has anyone tried black or tan Weathertech DigitalFit Floorliners inside their Medium Light Stone interiors?

Can you post photos?