Best All-Season Tires?

cmillz1331

Looking to get new tires due to new wheels and winter approaching but I always just get all-season tires so I don't have to change them all the time. I live in Cleveland, Ohio so I need pretty good traction but also don't want these to run down quickly. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking to stick to the stock 245/65/18 size btw. Thanks!

My dad had to get new tires on his F-150 and Tire Kingdom recommend these in this order...

1) Nitto Crosstek

2) Michelin (Only second due to a little more expensive)

3) Pirelli Scorpion Verde

He decided to go with the Nitto's b/c they were buy 2 get 2 free and they a 9 on comfort instead of 10 like the Michelins but it saved him about $600. Took a road trip to Pittsburgh from Cleveland and back yesterday and the ride was so much nicer than on the Pirelli's that Ford put on them. I have to get new tires soon, my choice may depend whether I need only 2 or all 4, will post later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got all new Nitto Crosstek's on my edge today and initially I noticed a very smooth, comfortable ride and the handling was great as well. I previously had the Michilen Latitude's and those weren't bad but were more pricey. Happy with these so far, but NTB installed them and took off some of the plastidip on my wheels so I have to re do those (in my plans anyways). Other than that, I'm happy.

The Wifes 12 Limited came equipt with these Michelins--->http://www.tirebuyer.com/tires/michelin/latitude-tour-hp/p/tv060026619

Her edge is not AWD. These tires do outstanding in the rain as well as just wet highway. We will see in a few months, how they do in the ice and snow.

Our dealer keeps these in stock, so we will probably stick with them and just replace 2 at a time. We will rotate twice a year--->Once before Winter and Once before Summer.

Edited by SyN