Post a Picture of your other ride

Edgieguy

Hay ShopVac I recognize your Mini picture.

Here’s a suggestion for the next Mini photo contest “Ghost Mini.”

Wish I had taken a picture later in the day, would have won the “getting dirty" contest.

ab

Awesome pictures...love the location. I might need to use your idea above...as I'm really out of ideas at this point.

^I think Honda is looking for you for their next commercial. My sisters in PR and she said "This guy needs to send an email and pictures to Honda, they'll probably "give" him a new car and Bike for the rights to his story".

Hahah already tried.... pretty much got the "cool story bro" response. Wrote them a letter and sent some pics when the bike turned 100k (and mentioned the car too), then wrote a letter back and sent a few novelty things. Wrote them again and sent a few more pics and a copy of a little video I made when it turned 200k, the guy called me and talked to me for awhile, said he was gonna forward it to the press dept and said they may or may not contact you.. never did hear anything, just got a few more novelty things. Oh well try again at 300k, haha

The video I made of our travels.... don't mind the banjo music, lol

• Like 1