Motorcraft oil 5W20 Synthetic Blend for cheap at Advance Auto?

WWWPerfA_ZN0W

I was perusing the WalMart and Advance Auto sites today. WalMart has the Motorcraft 5Qt jug at about $18.50, so I checked over at Advance Auto.

$4.95?????

Unbelieveable!

So to test it out, I placed an order for 4 jugs online. Let's see what happens when I go to pickup the order.

Prepared to face rejection, but if it works, hey, I ain't complaining. Probably use the old "Not responsible for typographical error" excuse.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_5w-20-synthetic-blend-motor-oil-motorcraft_8030012-p

I'm 48170. Just picked up 6 5qt jugs for $31.98!!!!! Guys at store were a little shocked and new it was a price mistake. Gonna go pickup the 5 more I just ordered at a different store. Think I'm set for oil changes for a few years!!!! Also, I've been ordering my 500s oil filters from Advanced for a while. I think they are just under 4 bucks each with coupon codes when you order them 4 or 5 at a time. Thanks again WWW!!!

Damn, I better run my butt over to Advanced Auto. At that price, it's unreal !

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, it's an online mistake so make sure you order them online, pay with Paypal or CC and do instore pickup. Pretty sure if ya just walk into a store to purchase them they will ring up at full price.

I ordered mine (4 of the 5qt bottles) Sunday night. Went to pick them up on Monday and the clerk brought me 4 qt containers. I had printed out the ad along with my invoice and showed it to him--he sait that was the deal of the year and got me my 5qt containers!

4 oil changes will last me(at the rate I drive now) for 2 years.