Sync My Ride shows new updates available

I did the install of 3.5.1 today, updating from the 3.2. I had installed this summer. It took about 50 minutes. I thought something was wrong because it really hungup on file 2 and file 6, but everything worked fine and was installed OK. I did a master reset before AND after the install, and everything is working fine. No bugs as others had reported. The new A4 S/D nav card also now works.

they did this update to my wifes edge monday. Forgot to mention it to me and had me sitting for an extra hour at the dealer....

Hopefully it will keep her sync from crashing in the future.

BTW Mel Hambelton Ford in wichita,ks is a crappy dealer!

That just happened to me. Got to my dealer (pre-scheduled 7500 mile service appointment). When I checked in they told me I had an applicable tsb.

I told them I already installed the 3.5.1 update. They re-installed anyway and kept me for an hour and a half.

Oh well. They still have good service and free (decent too!) coffee.

• Like 1

Well after a few days now playing around with the new version, all seems as good as before (I'm one of the lucky ones it seems who've never had any real MFT issues) except! nav. It's often (not always, but often for sure) very noticeably off by quite a bit (several car lengths) when approaching intersections, turns, etc. And where as before (version 2) the map would transition very smoothly across the screen when the car was moving, it's now very choppy at times. Seems they've taken some of the processing power that was previously dedicated to Nav and priorizing it elsewhere? Ah well, should have left well enough alone I suppose...at least the temp is back in the center console LOL.