New goodies

Kitulu

I was hoping to have some pics of my new additions to the Edge, but alas, it was not to be.

I received the rear bumper protector for the Toyota Scion XB, and installed that with no issues. Well, almost. When I first put it on, it was slightly off center...fortunately, the 3M tape had not had a chance to set so i was able to reposition. I discovered that, if you place it as far towards the trunk as you can at about a 45 degree angle, and then "roll" it down towards the bumper, once you get it fully down and press firmly it will "pop" down over the edge (ha-ha) of the bumper and it eliminates about 90% of the gap caused by the protector not being tailor-made for the Edge. After applying pressure on the top for about 15 minutes, and letting the tape cure for a day or so, I can say with resolve that it is never coming off!

I had also received the Weathertech vent-visors for the doors...unfortunately, the front passenger visor arrived with pieces broken out of the flange. As such, it would not fit properly in the channel and the window would "thunk" into it whenever it was raised. Fortunately, I ordered them through Amazon, so I was able to submit an order for replacement as well as a UPS scheduled pickup for the return parts.

Once I get the replacements in, I will get some pics up.