Edge Ltd Front Mud Guards Caution

oskar27

I had mud guards in all my previous cars and I feel like something is missing on my Edge without front mud guards. Even the rear ones I have I feel they are half mud guards because they aren't long enough.

But we all have our likes and dislikes.

I agree with JOEHIO, Ford should have put molded mud guards in the front

Thank you Haz but my Husky front mud guards did not fit at all on my Edge, the contour did not fit around the body at all

The picture you point looks pretty good and I went to the site of autoanything.com but they dont give the Husky part number. I will have to check with the guy I bought mine to see if he can find the right part

Thank you Haz but my Husky front mud guards did not fit at all on my Edge, the contour did not fit around the body at all

The picture you point looks pretty good and I went to the site of autoanything.com but they dont give the Husky part number. I will have to check with the guy I bought mine to see if he can find the right part

Hi I'm the guy who posted the pic of the edge with mud guards. The part # 58411 is the same one listed on autoanything.com Your car may have factory body side lower cladding. Huskyliner.com does not offer front mud gaurds for these. Autoanything is mistaken to say the mud guards fit all edge models. Go to huskyliner.com check it out. Front part # 58411 , rear 59411 I only have front mud guards and I can't really see them helping that much. If ford would have narrowed the tracking width by 2" I think the splatter problem wouldn't be near as bad. Also can't believe how dirty the back of the car gets. Maybe I should have got silver instead of ruby red. Wouldn't show the dirt as bad..

Larry

Northern,In

• Like 1

Hey 1edge, thanks for the info. I was wondering why the Husky part fits your Edge and not mine but you are right, I do have the factory body side lower cladding.

I have the Kodiak Brown and have the same problem, back gets dirty fast. Hope someone will make some proper molded mud guards