Traded the '11 Sport for a '13 SEL

Dingo

That dealership is amazing for service. You always get a loaner, and they match it to your car if they can.

So you prefer Cherokee Ford for service? That's my neck of the woods...

Thankfully, I haven't had to use them much, but yes, a very positive experience when I have. They gave me a Mustang convertible once for a loaner...

I love Billy Howell for sales and such, but their service department is among the worst I've ever known. Cherokee is exactly opposite. Slimy sales department, amazing service.

Yeah, we went to CF to test drive an Explorer and I even prefaced "we are here just to test drive, not in a position to buy today, had a '97 Exploder years ago, getting rid of the current van and wanted to check out the new Explorers'...2 hours later...of course that was partly my fault as I let them give me an estimate on the wife's van (it'll only take 15 minutes, he said); started out with an offer of $6300 and before i left they said they could probably go up to $7k, maybe more...glad I did as now I have something to negotiate with later this week.

I think the husband of a lady I used to work with is still in the CF service dept. He's a super-nice man; initials DB.

The guy I deal with there is JH. He's awesome, though. Ford said they wouldn't cover something on mine, and he got the regional Ford guy to come look at it. He called me two days after telling me they wouldn't cover it to ask if I'd meet with the regional guy. They covered it.

Dingo, few question if its not too much;

Is there any difference in wind noise due to the smaller side view mirrors?

Can you confirm, the high beam turn on function on the '13 is by pushing the turn signal stalk "away" (towards front of vehicle) where as in the '11 (like my MKX) is by pulling the stalk towards you past the detent? (both will have the "flash to pass" by pulling).