2007-10 Ford Edge Projector Headlights with LED Halo and Accent strip Black

Matt Mosakowski

I have a set of gently used projector Headlights from Spec-D Tuning that fit all 2007-10 Ford Edge. They are the matte black finish inside not glossy black. Everything is in working order. Lens is not scratched.

I am looking for $200 or best offer. I can ship to where ever you like. Or local pick up in Kansas City.post-23028-0-91457500-1364012285_thumb.jpg

Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1

I've been considering a set of these in chrome for my 2010 Limited. How hard was it to connect up the halo and LED lights? Did you have to cut into any factory harnesses? That is the only thing that has kept me from pulling the trigger on them. I don't want to modify the factory wiring.

Here is a picture from the other day. I dont have a good photo from the front and the weather has been crappy here in Missouri lately. Maybe later in the week I will have better photos. The wiring isn't bad. The high and low beam harness plug right in and you reuse your turn signal. the LED ring and strip are just two black and white wires which I used T-Taps to splice into the parking light wiring on the turn signal wire. post-23028-0-99409100-1364263587_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have these same lights on my 07 edge.. I love them.. But one of the led strips on the top are acting up.. When I turn the car on all is great but after a few mins the one top strip shuts off every now and again.. And I have no idea if it's a bulb issue or wiring issue or if I have to replace the whole headlight all together.. Any info I can get would be great if anyone knows.. But 200 for the pair is a great price and I highly recommend that if you are thinking about buying these lights DO IT!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I ask the owners who installed such illuminant in the EDGE to leave responses and reviews here as well it shines. It isn't enough information on these devices. I managed to read that these headlights are made in Taiwan. Leave responses, help to understand. Thanks.