NEW Photos & Movie Trailer - EDGE-2 Next GEN Daytime Running Lights

Do the vertical light pipes only work during the day if you have drls? As in if your headlights are on during the day... ??

I have had the DRL's switched on by the dealer for my 2011 Edge (USA). The light accent strip does NOT work with the DRL settings. DRL's are only the parking / turn signals on at full brightness (what the turn signals use)

Come on Dan! You'd think you wash your car (or at least de-bug the area surrounding the new DRLs) for the finished product shot :)

Looking forward to my package arriving...

Chuckled out loud on that one. I was lucky to have enough time to actually put them in that day. Fastest install yet! Only took me 14 minutes! That included installing the new wire harness as well. I think this is the 22nd set of my DRLs that I have installed on my EDGE (including my first gen DRLs). Practice makes perfect.

I will have very detailed written instructions included in the box and a new step by step install video on my website before orders start arriving at customers.

Edited by kc300c

The EDGE-2 shipment arrived at Chicago O'Hare airport last night. My shipping logistics company tells me that US Customs should clear it on Monday, but could be Tuesday. The lights will then be trucked to me in Kansas City by the middle of the week. As soon as the shipment arrives, orders will be filled and your tracking number will be emailed to you for your specific order shipment. Delivery will take 2-3 days for US addresses and 6-10 days for non-US addresses.

Any update on whether the lights are shipping yet?

Cheers.

I received this email from Dan today:

The shipment of the new EDGE-2 LED DRLs were delivered late last night and the DRLs look great! We are unable to ship today due the the Independence Day national holiday, so your order will ship out tomorrow, July 5th. ([/size]I have attached a photo of the entire shipment on our warehouse floor.) [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

...[/size][/size][/size][/size]

You will be receiving your tracking number tomorrow when your order ships. Thanks again for your incredible patience. Everyone has been so understanding and it is greatly appreciated.[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Awesome, thanks for the update.