Plasti dipped wheels

Edge_of_Darkness

Hello all. Newbie here that decided to plasti dip my stock wheels for a different look. I really liked the results. I'm thinking of doing the grille too. I also purchased HID's and looking at buying fog lights and the cargo mat. Any opinions on the mats that Ford sells? I've been hearing a lot about the ones from weathertech. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

post-27351-0-02084100-1376627053_thumb.jpg

post-27351-0-11372100-1376627238_thumb.jpg

post-27351-0-72824000-1376627580_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I had the dealer include a set of the Ford all weather rubber mats when I purchased my 2013 a little over a year ago. I noticed a month or so ago that there is a hole from where my heel rests while driving. It is from my right heel pivoting back and forth from the brake pedal to the gas pedal.

I was really surprised to see such wear within 12000 miles or so.

Hello all. Newbie here that decided to plasti dip my stock wheels for a different look. I really liked the results. I'm thinking of doing the grille too. I also purchased HID's and looking at buying fog lights and the cargo mat. Any opinions on the mats that Ford sells? I've been hearing a lot about the ones from weathertech. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Love the look. Really nice!

I originally PD'ed my grille but finally decided to just go with the primed black version (I am not going to paint the grille as the black looks good enough on my car).

Sweet C!!! Where did you get those vertical LED DRLs in your bumper..;-)

Edited by kc300c

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'll be plasti-dipping my wife's white sport wheels and rear badging and using glossifier on them as well this time. I'll post pictures when I'm done. I've worked with plasti-dip quite a bit trying new things... everyone thought I was weird dipping most things I have and now that is all the townsmen wanna do these days is dip their things.. lol

• 5 weeks later...