New Daytime Brightlites Tails!

So on the 8th I decided I needed my own xmas gift. I got the tails and LED light package. They arrived on the 24th... bloody customs!!!! Installed today and got a chance to check them out. Well in the day, the running lights when headlights are on you can hardly tell they are on. Looks more like sun hitting reflectors. Told someone to press brakes, good. Signals, mmm tasty bright orange. Reverse... I'M BLIND!!! and this is during the day!

Once it got nice and dark outside I checked it all out. The floating LED is superb! so crisp and bright. Brakes couldn't really tell as I was out on my own, but could see the flooding of light. Ambers so much light, so nice. When I locked the vehicle and looked at the front a rear ambers SUCH a difference. Then the blinding white reverse lights. So white its almost blue! Gives so much light yet doesn't interfere with the camera which I love!

Now I need to wait for my front ambers to arrive and I'm good. Speaking of front ambers, the side ambers on the headlight assembly, is that separate amber, or is it already LED? Also the rear top brake light is that stock ED or regular bulb?

All in all I'm VERY please with the purchase. Good looks, bright lights clean installation. Next will be the vertical DRLs.

10/10.

I am so glad you like your new LED taillights and thanks for the nice write up. I'm sure you'll agree that photos don't do lights justice. I remember seeing the first preproduction sample on my EDGE for the first time, just blew me away. There is just no way to capture it with a camera.

With the 3D floating LED ribbon parking light having a totally uniform amount of light running along its length, it is difficult to see it. It doesn't have the bright "hot spots" that most other LED taillights have. But as you found, when it gets a lite dark outside, the ribbon is incredibly noticeable. Don't you agree?

I have actually been shipping 50W reverse lamp LED with my LED packs. My supplier had run out of 25W bulbs, so he sent me this 50s at no extra charge. The 25W LED are still significantly brighter than the stock bulbs.

Thanks again for the business.

By the way, the Holiday Sale ends January 2nd, so everyone that has been thinking about getting a set, may want to do it son to take advantage of the savings.

Dan

• Like 1

Just put in an order! Except for the sun visor lamps, this would complete my LED conversion for the entire car (2011 Edge Limited). Quality of the replacements is great (have the edge-2 DRLs and the other kits). Only main issues is that a map light and license plate light seem to be dying already. Need to check into why.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Put my daytimebrightlites drls in last weekend and WoW.....

They are fantastic !

Took about two hours to install and wire but they look fantastic (I'm meticulous and hid all the wires)...and now I have daytime running lights and additional turn signals

Great product and even better sales and service !

Ron

Dan is a awesome person to deal with !!!

Edited by rwf78155
  • Like 1