MFD Problem / Question

My 2011 Edge. The left side Multi Function Display has me puzzled. When I'm driving and try to switch from Fuel or Trip mileage info back to my default round Tach and Fuel gauge, it won't go. It just gives me a Fuel, Vertical RPM and a designation of miles before empty.

Regardless of how I move through the menus it's always the same. I have to shut off the engine and restart it to get back to my default Tach/Fuel gauge.

Any ideas?

It just gives me a Fuel, Vertical RPM and a designation of miles before empty.

Cycling through those options are controlled by the left and right buttons on the steering wheel switch. I'm sure you're using the up/down directions, so perhaps this is a switch problem. Maybe a short or dirty contacts in the switch?

Cant be the switches as they all work any direction for all the other settings / options. Thought maybe I was missing something so I guess it's back to the dealer.

Hey ron468,

I do recommend making an appointment to discuss this with your Ford Dealer. In addition, you may contact the Canadian Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-565-3673.

Todd