Noob to Forum

Kilokid

Well I would like to thank all Forum Staff and Members for their outstanding efforts in maintaining this fine Forum. I am waiting patiently for my new 2007 Edge SE with no Options. I expect a call from my saleman any minute now telling me my Light Sage Metallic Edge is washed and ready. I needed a vehicle to hall a bunch of old retired farts to the golf course. I had a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII and it had no room in the backseat. The Edge drives every bit as nice as the Lincoln but with alot more room. Plus I love sitting high where I can see above traffic. My wife has a fully decked out car with Radar- Sonar-nav-rear camers etc. I don't need all the whistles for my car. The Edge is perfect for my needs. I told my golfing buddies that I was buying a Mustang and to be prepaired to be squished in the back seat. They will be pleasently suprised. Now you know my story and I'm looking forward to learning alot more about my Edge from this Forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm considering an 07 Edgo SLE and was wondering if you could tell me whether or not 4 golf bags fit comfortable (no "jamming") into the cargo area. Thanks!

Well I would like to thank all Forum Staff and Members for their outstanding efforts in maintaining this fine Forum. I am waiting patiently for my new 2007 Edge SE with no Options. I expect a call from my saleman any minute now telling me my Light Sage Metallic Edge is washed and ready. I needed a vehicle to hall a bunch of old retired farts to the golf course. I had a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII and it had no room in the backseat. The Edge drives every bit as nice as the Lincoln but with alot more room. Plus I love sitting high where I can see above traffic. My wife has a fully decked out car with Radar- Sonar-nav-rear camers etc. I don't need all the whistles for my car. The Edge is perfect for my needs. I told my golfing buddies that I was buying a Mustang and to be prepaired to be squished in the back seat. They will be pleasently suprised. Now you know my story and I'm looking forward to learning alot more about my Edge from this Forum.

Welcome and you'll find TONS of useful info here!