Nice Deal for America’s Tire Fans

Craigtaz

I had my Tacoma at America’s Tire yesterday for rotation/balancing, and mentioned that I had just bought a new Edge. The guy helping me told me that they now offer their road hazard warranty as well as lifetime rotation/balancing to new car owners for $126. He told me to bring the car in so they could inspect the tires. Their road hazard warranty has saved me many times over the years, so I thought this was worth the money. I took my Edge in today and paid the $126. They will also honor any factory warranty claims on the OEM Michelins, but I suspect they do that regardless.

Just thought I’d pass it along. America’s Tire also operates in some states under Discount Tire.

• Like 1

America's Tire rocks.. they fixed for free twice holes I had in my Ford bought tires...And yes they do offer lifetime warranties on tires not bought through them if they are new enough / in good shape. I bought my next set of tires through them and will continue to after that kind of great customer treatment.

• Like 2

Kauffman Tire here in Ga also does free flat repair and they match prices so I try to use them for new tires.

I once had a replacement tire I bought from tirerack because nobody stocked it locally. I had it sent to another tire store but they could not get the bead to seat on the wheel (didn't have a big enough cheater tank apparently. It was a Michelin Latitude HP on an Aviator and that was a really stiff sidewall. I took it to Kauffman and they had to use the old brake cleaner and match trick to get it on the wheel. They didn't charge me for that either. That's how you get new customers and keep the old ones.

• Like 2