2015 Edge Sport interior

I would have ordered the sport if they offered the ceramic interior... Black on black just didn't catch my eye. Sad that I couldn't get the 300 HP Ecoboost but I'll save on gas.

I to would have ordered the Sport if it could have been optioned with the ceramic interior. I settled for a V6 Titanium AWD, Magnetic/Ceramic. MJB3

I think most people want black because it wears well. I have a light interior on my current car and I have to scrub the leather regularly to keep it looking nice. Black looks black no matter how much dirt is ground in.

Ā 

This is why I like black. It only shows dust which is easy to remove. Lighter colors are more susceptible to blue jean transfer and stains.

Interesting comments about the black interior. I think I'll remain open till I get a chance to see if for myself. Even if I can get past the black interior the trailer hitch might do me in since I have a boat.

Ā 

Someone will make a hitch for the Sport. The issue you need to watch out for is the Sport is rated for towing 2000 lbs. vs the 3500 lbs. of the SEL / Titanium.

I just got my Titanium and the only way I can see that it could be 'sported up' would be to get the bigger tires and better rims. (I got standard 19.) Too hard to change the exhaust pipes. I like my black on black interior so far; didn't like ceramic I had previously for already-stated reasons of too hard to look clean. And with the cooled seats the black leather in the summer shouldn't be an issue. But I agree that Ford should make the option available--we all like to have a choices! (Same goes for the heated-steering wheel and receiver hitch.)