3M Clear Bra Pro on the new 2015 Edge Sport

cds71

Just thought I would share the install of the 3M Clear Bra Pro on the new Edge Sport....it was very tough to

photograph as its almost completely seamless.

clearbra Pro 02

clearbra Pro 01

The entire front end, and up the hood 22 inches, All the mirrors, and rocker panels were done.

• Like 2

It was a professional install. ...took 6 hours. Cost was 700.00....lifetime warranty on both product and install....even if I sell the vehicle....I was extremely happy with the final look.....the fact that it's so hard to see...was exactly what I wanted.

• Like 1

It was a professional install. ...took 6 hours. Cost was 700.00....lifetime warranty on both product and install....even if I sell the vehicle....I was extremely happy with the final look.....the fact that it's so hard to see...was exactly what I wanted.

I tried installing it myself. Unless you're already a pro at installing vinyl on curved surfaces, it's nearly impossible to get it on without bubbles/creases over all the curves on the first try. I'd really recommend that people spend the extra money and have pros do it.

• 3 weeks later...