Sprint booster

fit1446

• 4 weeks later...

Well worth it. Since installing it I have turned it off to see the difference and after one acceleration I turned it back on. Huge difference. I do plan on taking it out for just enough time just to verify it's not all in my head. As far as mpg, I don't think it should change as long as u keep the same driving habits.

Edited by wilso00000
  • Like 1

The fuel mileage comment is not serious. It's a jab at me. Just enjoy your mod.

It was not meant to be a jab at you or anyone else. When you change performance (faster acceleration), you directly alter the mileage. More acceleration requires more gasoline. I was mearly asking was a simple question, how many miles per gallon loss to gain better acceleration?

If it was possible to achieve a simple fix to gain better acceleration WITHOUT a hit in mileage, Ford would have incorporated it in production years ago. After all, they spend millions in research for just this purpose.

• Like 1

Ok, I apologize. Idk about the mpg change. I know that it is a very noticable change in throttle response. Since putting nitrous and other mods on my edge I haven't really been accounting for fuel mileage. I never really drive my edge other than in town short trips.