Loaded Edge Titanium 2016 without sunroof?

Even with the Sport, you'd probably have to custom order it if you wanted it to be pretty loaded out. I did not want a Vista Roof at all, but most dealers order loaded out Sports with them, unfortunately. So I settled on the $1600 piece of glass over my head.

• Like 1

Even with the Sport, you'd probably have to custom order it if you wanted it to be pretty loaded out. I did not want a Vista Roof at all, but most dealers order loaded out Sports with them, unfortunately. So I settled on the $1600 piece of glass over my head.

yup. i had the same issue.

i didn't want a sunroof at all, let alone a gigantic panoramic roof. but i did want HID's, cooled seats, Nav etc.. It nearly impossible to find a Sport with HID's without the roof.

• Like 2

yup. i had the same issue.

i didn't want a sunroof at all, let alone a gigantic panoramic roof. but i did want HID's, cooled seats, Nav etc.. It nearly impossible to find a Sport with HID's without the roof.

Yeah. Seems like 401A automatically means sunroof as well.

• Like 1

I also was looking titanium without vista roof!

Btw, why wouldn't you want vistaroof? I didn't want because I heard they add cabin noise and sometimes explode

they are known to crack, and i'm just not a sunroof person.

my old 92 VW Corrado SLC that did not have a sunroof, was worth two thousand dollars more than a sunroof equipped cars. i had no problem selling it when the time came. everyone in the enthusiast community wanted a no sunroof car.

• Like 1

Thanks to all for advice. Looks like we will have to get a Sport to get the other options, but may have to wait for the initial rush to subside to get a Sport without sunroof since we really don't want a sunroof for all the reasons discussed (loss of headroom, potential for leak, potential safety issues, etc.)

Talk to the dealer first. It might be possible to order a Titanium and omit the sunroof. (Special order).

Even custom paint is (or used to be) available on special order (at extra cost).

From a purely personal point, I love the roof open.

It's not available, even as a special order. I don't think they do custom paint either.

edit: (at least not for anyone not named Mark Fields)

Edited by akirby

I got a 2015 Sport back in October with every option but a vista roof off a dealer lot. (exactly what I wanted) Just used the online sales lead. Also if you want it, they will find it. If they won't give another dealer your business.

I got a 2015 Sport back in October with every option but a vista roof off a dealer lot. (exactly what I wanted) Just used the online sales lead. Also if you want it, they will find it. If they won't give another dealer your business.

I don't doubt loaded Sports without vista roofs exist, it's just more the exception than the norm. There weren't any 2015s left in my area that didn't have it, so I settled for it.