Ford Edge owners. How do you like it?

Mine is a 2013 SE Tuxedo Black V6. What's not to love? Quite & comfortable ride with plenty of room. Lots of zip. Beautiful lines. Respectable mileage. Dealerships most everywhere if needed. Traded a Chevy Malibu LX with only 4967 miles for my Edge with 52K. Anything else?

Burke

I can say that so far (it's still brand new) that I am very pleased with my 2016. My dealership experience (Richmond Ford) was / is very good also. I came from an elderly S-10 Blazer which is worlds & decades away from what this new Edge offers, so I am slowly figuring it all out and marvel at the difference in the two vehicles. I find the Edge to be much more isolating and I find the steering to be somewhat numb, but it is very quiet, so it can be a welcome isolation especially if you have your favorite music cranked up. I suppose there will be some here that will find fault in the sound system, but I on the other hand find it to be fine. For me it just required a bit of tinkering with to get the settings where the sound quality suit my tastes. I am still in the "mode" where the vehicle is learning my driving style so the tranny shift points still seem a bit uneven. I am not doing this system any favors as I sometime drive it like my S2000 which must cause it to wonder WTF? I will say that the panel fitment is very good, but the exterior paint condition could be better because of the degree of orange peel present, but I can live with that. Maybe I'll have more to find issue with in the future, but right now I am very happy with it.

Love it. I get seat time pretty often in family members' Mercedes ML350 and X3 35i and my Edge Sport holds its own in performance, refinement, and features. Is it a luxury CUV? No, not quite, but it's damn close. Drives so nice and is dead quiet (much quieter than the ML and X3).

• 1 month later...

Just got our's last night. Leftover 2015. Amazed at the feel (we're German vehicle people) and the equipment that comes on it.

Very satisfied and surprised with the build quality. The thing we like the most is how quiet it is!

Edited by DRbillZ