Newly installed wood dash kit

Pics of wood dash kit recently installed.

1 and a half hours..lots of patience but well worth it. ordered it from edashkit.com and received in a bout a week. This was a full kit...they also had a basic one that had a few less pieces.

Nice finish.

post-3202-1205005457_thumb.jpg

post-3202-1205005716_thumb.jpg

It's a bit too much, and the wood color is not to my liking, it would either have to be black cherry, or aluminum trim.

I only buy sherwood dash kits too, they're the best fitment and look.

it is a lot but I also wanted the big kit...you can get less if you want... I had sherwood kit in my last ride and this one is just as well made as it was...but preference is preference and I appreciate yours.

• 4 weeks later...
I wish there was a way to check out all the colors installed. but what do you guyz think would go good with black n black ford edge ? I was thinking the carbon fiber. any other suggestions?

I too was looking for some sort of dash kit - I really dont like the center console silver plasticy cup holder. I like the wood, but I'm afraid it's going to be too gaudy, I've seen carbon finber as an option, but I don't know what it is? I'm also confused about moulded or flat? Can someone help?

Trish

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking at a wood dash kit for my Edge also. I have a carbon fiber blue dash kit coming for my 08 Vista Blue Focus. I don't think I'd go with CF in the Edge only because I think the Edge is a little classy for that. But who knows. If anyone's interested I could post some pics of the carbon fiber in my Focus after it's installed (should get the kit this week). I ordered it from SFX Performance (http://www.sfxperformance.com/dash-kits/custom.asp) and I'm looking at their dark Burlwood for my 07 cremebrulee Edge.

You can see what the installed product, in the color you choice, will look like at their website also. Not a huge picture but should give you a good idea of what to expect.

Pics of wood dash kit recently installed.

1 and a half hours..lots of patience but well worth it. ordered it from edashkit.com and received in a bout a week. This was a full kit...they also had a basic one that had a few less pieces.

Nice finish.

You did a really nice job of it and it's clear you worked hard to get it done perfectly.

Your ride, you get to decorate it. Ignore the "not for me" chorus in the peanut gallery. You should be proud of the job you did. Enjoy it!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
My edge came with a dealer installed woodgrain kit, but not as many pieces as the one here. Its a dark walnut color, very nice, I wish it were a tad lighter BUTit does improve the interior look.

Can you provide pics? Been considering but don't like too many pieces and then there is the process of trying to select best color.

• 2 weeks later...
post-3535-1224873529_thumb.jpgJust had a Sherwood Dash Kit installed. Bought the kit off the internet for $192.90 with free shipping. Had it sent to a professional installer and they put it in this morning. Since the light woods looked to bright, I went with the Magestic Burl, which is very dark wood. The interior color is light and we thought the dark wood with the dark dash looked better. The installer charged me $80 and it took a little over an hour. Very nice job. If anyone is interested the internet site where I bought the kit was www.wooddashpros.com and I believe they are out of Arizona.

post-3535-1224873633_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blueice

• 1 month later...
post-3535-1224873529_thumb.jpgJust had a Sherwood Dash Kit installed. Bought the kit off the internet for $192.90 with free shipping. Had it sent to a professional installer and they put it in this morning. Since the light woods looked to bright, I went with the Magestic Burl, which is very dark wood. The interior color is light and we thought the dark wood with the dark dash looked better. The installer charged me $80 and it took a little over an hour. Very nice job. If anyone is interested the internet site where I bought the kit was www.wooddashpros.com and I believe they are out of Arizona.

That looks good Blueice!!