Navigation 7P

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After a friggen year of searching and getting lost with my 6p NAv... I have 8p :)

PM me for a copy!

I will check back daily and reply the fastest I can, I already have 5 copies, will make more if needed!

FYI - Memorex DVD+R DL with 2.5x write speed. Verified in my 2008 Limited. Love seeing version 8P on the info screen and already noticed more streets in our new area! :)

Please contact me at 52gt @ austin.rr.com ablut a copy.

RF

• 1 month later...

I was wondering about my Ford Edge 2007 with Nav and Aux, it has the 4P DVD in it, besides entering the 8P DVD into the dvdrom drive, are there any other instruactions I need to know? I would also like to see the new display for the 8P or 7P or 9P systems, can anyone upload a picture, I have heard the new updates are 3D maps instead of overhead...

Thanks!

-Jordan

I was wondering about my Ford Edge 2007 with Nav and Aux, it has the 4P DVD in it, besides entering the 8P DVD into the dvdrom drive, are there any other instruactions I need to know? I would also like to see the new display for the 8P or 7P or 9P systems, can anyone upload a picture, I have heard the new updates are 3D maps instead of overhead...

Thanks!

-Jordan

Jordan, the map hasn't changed. At least not on your model with the 8P. I use 8P on the 2008 Edge and it looks the same as when I had the 4P map. It's just more up to date with data. I have seen some screen shots of the map on the 2011 Edge and that looks very different. I'm actually turning in my '08 on Friday for an '11.

Jordan, the map hasn't changed. At least not on your model with the 8P. I use 8P on the 2008 Edge and it looks the same as when I had the 4P map. It's just more up to date with data. I have seen some screen shots of the map on the 2011 Edge and that looks very different. I'm actually turning in my '08 on Friday for an '11.

Oh okay, so there is no map update that changes the look of the map...not even 9P?

Does the menu screen change designs, or is that the same also?

I dont think my maps now even show POI's when you are driving...

I guess I will know tommorow when I put the disc in, my friend is looking for his so I can use it...

Thanks

Oh okay, so there is no map update that changes the look of the map...not even 9P?

Does the menu screen change designs, or is that the same also?

I dont think my maps now even show POI's when you are driving...

I guess I will know tommorow when I put the disc in, my friend is looking for his so I can use it...

Thanks

It should have POI's, you just can't access the extended list of POI's when the car is in motion. When you put a new Nav Disc in it will take a couple minutes to install then it's ready to go. I don't know if there is actually a 9P out yet?

It should have POI's, you just can't access the extended list of POI's when the car is in motion. When you put a new Nav Disc in it will take a couple minutes to install then it's ready to go. I don't know if there is actually a 9P out yet?

9P IS out now, i called yesterday it is still $199 though...ouch!! anyone have a link to a GOOD torrent for 8, or 9P?? i am going to search for one after work.

Edited by etd

9P IS out now, i called yesterday it is still $199 though...ouch!! anyone have a link to a GOOD torrent for 8, or 9P?? i am going to search for one after work.

I am turning in my '08 Edge today. I don't need my copy of the 8P Nav disc any longer. PM if you want it for $15 shipped.

Edited by jamers1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm interested in a copy of 8p or 9p... if you have one please email me cjp25428@yahoo.com

After a friggen year of searching and getting lost with my 6p NAv... I have 8p :)

PM me for a copy!

I will check back daily and reply the fastest I can, I already have 5 copies, will make more if needed!

FYI - Memorex DVD+R DL with 2.5x write speed. Verified in my 2008 Limited. Love seeing version 8P on the info screen and already noticed more streets in our new area! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...