Fingernip

2019 Edge ST Finally got a build date

1 hour ago, Doomstang said:

Mine had 8 more days estimated before delivery and it showed up at the dealer this morning.  It was a snowy afternoon here in St Louis but I still picked her up!

If you don't mind me asking, which dealership did you buy your ST from? I brought my Sport from Pundmann in St. Charles. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience!

15 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

If you don't mind me asking, which dealership did you buy your ST from? I brought my Sport from Pundmann in St. Charles. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience!

Sunset Ford in MO.  They were great as well, I bought both my '18 Edge Titanium and our '15 Escape Titanium (getting sold next weekend) from there.

10 hours ago, Doomstang said:

Sunset Ford in MO.  They were great as well, I bought both my '18 Edge Titanium and our '15 Escape Titanium (getting sold next weekend) from there.

Sounds like a great place to do business.  Might have to check them out if I can't find anything closer to home when the time comes. 

Picked it up yesterday! Very pleased so far. 401A + Brakes

IMG_2337.thumb.jpeg.3b3ce7cb9aa30a7807476ca452d3224f.jpeg

You can see my 2015 Edge Sport in the background of this. The comparison of the blue paint is interesting.

IMG_2338.thumb.jpeg.d19612e28abc64ac05b260862ddc5873.jpeg

• Like 2