New from California

Michael15edge

Thanks everyone for your input this is great!  I have contacted Ford and the dealership and they said any coverage has been expired. I have removed the hood hing and sealed the A Pillar body joint on the driver side.  It did rain and when the car was parked and no water seemed to get in however when i drove in the rain it did get water on the driverside floor however not from the A Pillar.  I still have the enterior side panels and the carpet removed.  I was not able to see where the water was comming from. I did test the water and was able to confirm that it is rain water. It is going to rain this Friday and this time I will be better prepaired to see where the water is comming in.  I was thinking about removeing the LH finder I hope it doesnt come to that ... anyway work in progress.  

Your edge is 3 years old. I truly doubt that it has never rained nor has your edge been washed during that time period.  This can not be the first incident of water entering the car.   Unless an accident that occurred,  which was repaired and not reported to the insurance company etc,  There is no way that this is not a structural defect from the factory.  After all they repaired dozens of them if not hundreds due to the same issue.  

I would reach out to Ford Corporate, ask about the oasis report and see if there were any previous related repairs.