Will the ST interior come in Ceramic?

JCrew7384

Just now, omar302 said:

Ford hasn't offered any other color for the Sport since at least 2015. Same thing with the Fusion Sport & Explorer Sport. Seems like it is Ford's "Sport" theme and if you want the stronger/bigger engine with the nicer interior, go for a Lincoln.

I was considering the Nautilus...How does that compare to the ST?

6 minutes ago, omar302 said:

I haven't driven Nautilus (Previously MKX), but they are basically an Edge with a softer ride & nicer interior. The Nautilus can be had with either 2.0 or 2.7 engines which the same as the regular & ST Edge. Generally they also depreciate faster.

In the USA Lincolns hold their value longer than Fords. 9/10 a similar equipped MKX will cost more than its Edge counterpart. 

1 hour ago, onyxbfly said:

In the USA Lincolns hold their value longer than Fords. 9/10 a similar equipped MKX will cost more than its Edge counterpart. 

Checking KBB, the price difference between a 2016 Edge Sport with all the options and an MKX Reserve is less than $3k. When new, the price difference was more than $15k (MSRP well equipped AWD). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, omar302 said:

Checking KBB, the price difference between a 2016 Edge Sport with all the options and an MKX Reserve is less than $3k. When new, the price difference was more than $15k (MSRP well equipped AWD). 

I stand corrected. Wow thats a shit ton of depreciation. I casually looked at some MKX when I was shopping and found them to be 5-8k higher than their counterparts.   

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I traded a '17 Lincoln MKC in because I wanted a little more room. I ended up with my '19 Edge Titanium with a MSRP of $45,985.00. The new Lincoln Nautilus equipped would have been about $60,000.00. Unfortunately I had to settle for the Titanium. I really wanted the ST, but did not want 20" wheels, black interior, or a trailer hitch. I have the Ceramic interior, and would have bought a ST if the Ceramic interior was available. So far the 2.0 is adequate, but the 2.7 would have made it better.