Looking for part # for label/sticker/decal in engine campartment

1004ron

The plastic cover above the radiator was replaced and a third party decal applied, which is peeling off.

Looking for help finding a genuine OEM replacement decal but can't find the part number - would really appreciate help finding this.

Its the one on the left with the AC gas and oil details.

IMG_3991.JPG

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 1004ron said:

The cover was replaced, but the problem is it comes without the label, and I can't find a source for the OEM label.

Trying to keep it looking original.

Was it a OEM replacement? If so it is odd that it doesn't have the label. If it isn't I'm sure it works just as well sans the label. I understand wanting to have the label with either way. Good Luck!

4 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

Was it a OEM replacement? If so it is odd that it doesn't have the label. If it isn't I'm sure it works just as well sans the label. I understand wanting to have the label with either way. Good Luck!

Yes, the plastic cover and plastic rivets are all genuine parts, but they come without the decal.

2 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

My friend suggested this site. https://autodatalabels.com/

Thanks, I'll look at them if all hope fades of getting an original Ford product.

Edit: I just called (631) 667-2382 and was told that they only sell to body shops etc. which is odd because it looks like they take orders online.

Edited by 1004ron

15 hours ago, 1004ron said:

Thanks, I'll look at them if all hope fades of getting an original Ford product.

Edit: I just called (631) 667-2382 and was told that they only sell to body shops etc. which is odd because it looks like they take orders online.

Thats odd. My friend did not mention that at all.  I'll reach out to him and see what he says.   I guess if you want to order, you will have to provide a shop name and RO or PO.  1004ronPaint has a nice ring to it.  ? I don't know what they will do to verify the information.  

I found this online. http://osborn-reproduction.com/  They reproduce labels. They don't have the label you need listed but it may yield results if you call them and ask.  

Edited by onyxbfly
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, 1004ron said:

Thanks,  that's the number on the right bottom of the sticker, which doesn't produce any results in a search.

Have you called a dealer and asked them to order that part?  They'll be able to tell you if it's a valid part number. Not being found on an internet search doesn't mean that it's not available from a dealer only that it's not found online.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TheWizard said:

Have you called a dealer and asked them to order that part?  They'll be able to tell you if it's a valid part number. Not being found on an internet search doesn't mean that it's not available from a dealer only that it's not found online.

Used their online chat and now have the part number and its ordered.

https://parts.ford.com/en.html

part # FA1Z-1503050-A for the decal. It will show on the diagram as 19A698C

https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/decal-7793775-1

• Like 1

5 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

Thats odd. My friend did not mention that at all.  I'll reach out to him and see what he says.   I guess if you want to order, you will have to provide a shop name and RO or PO.  1004ronPaint has a nice ring to it.  ? I don't know what they will do to verify the information.  

Tried it , but they didn't bite - anyway, its cheaper from Ford.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Auto Data Labels. We only sell to Collision Repair Centers fixing a customers vehicle that has been in an accident being repaired through insurance. The information you have provided does not show that you are a Collision Repair Center.

However, if you are a collision repair center please provide your shop information along with the first page of the Insurance Company estimate (not your shop estimate) and either email back to Labels@AutoDataLabels.com or fax it to 631-586-0128.
Thank you in advance for understanding our position.
Respectfully,
Auto Data Labels

Respectfully,
Auto Data Labels, Inc.

44 West Jefryn Blvd, Suite K

Deer Park, NY 11729

7 minutes ago, Xtra said:

Do you still have the old cover ? I am interested in it.

No, the Ford collision center kept it - maybe they gave it to the worker that butchered it.

They installed a new LED signature light, which doesn't even required the removal of this cover, but that's just another indication that the worker was unqualified/untrained.

11 minutes ago, 1004ron said:

No, the Ford collision center kept it - maybe they gave it to the worker that butchered it.

They installed a new LED signature light, which doesn't even required the removal of this cover, but that's just another indication that the worker was unqualified/untrained.

Wow!! And it is so easy to remove and replace a child could do it.. Thanks anyway. 

New OEM decal installed.

The one from https://autodatalabels.com/ is crap. The Ford one far better, superior adhesive and dimensionally correct for just $3.50 - now please that they wouldn't sell to me, and surprised that a Ford Collision centre would buy third party crap.

The larger one is OEM

IMG_4063.JPG

Edited by 1004ron