JCrew7384

ST SUV Experience in Park City

Got a mailing about what appears to be a free trip in park city (excluding travel) for some Edge ST experience. Has anyone else received this? Has anyone else done this? Thoughts? Is it just another sales pitch?

We were actually thinking of taking a family summer trip out West this summer anyway, so if the verdict is this is cool, we can plan around it.

I have mine all set but I am having trouble with airfare. I cant find a reasonable flight back to CT. I might have to cancel mine or reschedule for a later date. 

1 hour ago, JCrew7384 said:

Got a mailing about what appears to be a free trip in park city (excluding travel) for some Edge ST experience. Has anyone else received this? Has anyone else done this? Thoughts? Is it just another sales pitch?

We were actually thinking of taking a family summer trip out West this summer anyway, so if the verdict is this is cool, we can plan around it.

Pretty sure it's included with every Edge ST purchase.

Add that to the list of ST only features.   That wasn't available on the Sport.  :)

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:54 AM, akirby said:

Pretty sure it's included with every Edge ST purchase.

Add that to the list of ST only features.   That wasn't available on the Sport.  :)

I'm registered for the October 1st session. Will report back when I return.

Keep us posted. Interested in hearing about your experience