New to Forum 2019 Edge Titanium

rtipping2001

On 7/17/2019 at 7:21 AM, rtipping2001 said:

Hi all - hoping to contribute and learn this is my 2nd Edge and quite the difference In the new one all positive except the glove box - but that's another story.

I have been an amateur detailer for over a decade and picked a few things up along the way hoping to share moving forward.

Sounds great 

On 7/17/2019 at 7:21 AM, rtipping2001 said:

Hi all - hoping to contribute and learn this is my 2nd Edge and quite the difference In the new one all positive except the glove box - but that's another story.

I have been an amateur detailer for over a decade and picked a few things up along the way hoping to share moving forward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 9:21 PM, Angela said:

Sounds great this is your 2nd Ford edge and you had good luck mechanically with them? I just bought a 2008 limited that's why I asked?

I had 2013 for about 3 years no problems at all mechanically and it was a very nice looking vehicle white with a lot of chrome(SEL).

Handled a little boaty In town that's why I got a 2016 Fusion Titanium it was quite a bit easier to maneuver and was quite sporty the Fusions appearance appealed to me originally and I did not expect the sporty feel but I really liked it.

23 hours ago, Nolan said:

Okay, now you have to tell us about the glove box.  ?

I did not know there was a sliding guide or lock gadget on the side of the box and somehow I annihilated it the first day.

It opens and closes but it spit out chunks of plastic which im guessing is a bad thing - ill have the dealer check it out when I go for service  - pretty sure it was my fault I totally did not know there was a guide of any kind that was in need of addressing.