Hi, new 2019 Edge ST owner!

Jombi

Hi Jombi, welcome to the Ford Edge Forum and congrats on your new ST.

Suggestion: Spend a lot of time sitting in your new ST with the owner's manual tracking down features and testing them.  You'll discover a lot of things that way that it might take a long time to find otherwise.   If you download the manual to your phone or a tablet it'll be easier to search for keywords when you have questions.   Next, use forum search utilities.  Your questions may have already been answered/discussed which saves you asking something then waiting for a reply.

Enjoy your new car!

2 hours ago, Gadgetjq said:

Hi Jombi, welcome to the Ford Edge Forum and congrats on your new ST.

Suggestion: Spend a lot of time sitting in your new ST with the owner's manual tracking down features and testing them.  You'll discover a lot of things that way that it might take a long time to find otherwise.   If you download the manual to your phone or a tablet it'll be easier to search for keywords when you have questions.   Next, use forum search utilities.  Your questions may have already been answered/discussed which saves you asking something then waiting for a reply.

Enjoy your new car!

Thank you.  Yes, I was like a kid in a candy store when I got this home--"what's this button for?", "what does this menu dig into?", etc.  A lot of stuff to learn on this for sure.  I just accidentally noticed the AC 110v in the back of the center console--and I was sure my option package did not have that, so nice surprise there.