Phone Volume Very Low (Microsoft Sync)

As above... driving the mrs car and she has been complaing for some time about the volume being low whilst using the hands free... I took it for tyres today and it is indeed.  Made a call and could barely hear anything, had to go onto speaker on my mobile. Hasn’t always been bad and wondering it it was a setting lost when the keys were recoded. 

Anyone else had this / cured this?

Car is 2013 Edge Sport with SYNC system GCC spec (reg card says COO: Canada), iPhone X using lates iOS. 

Thanks folks. :)

2 hours ago, akirby said:

Did you adjust the volume using the stereo volume control while on the call?

That could be the problem… I noticed that you have to adjust the volume of your phone while on a call because if not, you'll only adjust the volume of the radio but not the phone…:thumbsup: I dunno if that's normal or if it's supposed to be that way...:headscratch:

Claude.

The volume control adjusts not only the Radio but also the Phone and  Navigation. To adjust the volume of the phone turn up the volume when on the phone. To adjust the volume of the navigation voice giving directions you need to be quick and adjust the volume when the nav is talking.  All three volume adjustments are separate and remain as set, one does not effect the other. 

• 1 month later...