Advanced Track System service Warning

Mshaban

I have edge 2013 SL and thw advance trac system service warning light had appeared with ABS light when i start the engine. This had been happened couple of times and when i face such issue, i turn off the engine then start it again so the warning go off. 

Please advise what does that mean and the proper action to be taken? Another question is anybody has an idea about the estimated cost of reprogramming the Advance Track system after repair? 

Thank you, 

5 hours ago, Mshaban said:

I have edge 2013 SL and thw advance trac system service warning light had appeared with ABS light when i start the engine. This had been happened couple of times and when i face such issue, i turn off the engine then start it again so the warning go off. 

Please advise what does that mean and the proper action to be taken? Another question is anybody has an idea about the estimated cost of reprogramming the Advance Track system after repair? 

Thank you, 

We are having the same issue, super intermittent though.  from me digging around it COULD be a wheel speed sensor.... but i have no concrete solution yet.

• Thanks 1

Tone rings and wheel speed sensors are frequent culprits for such warnings.  Sometimes you get false warnings, but that has only been noted in cases of extended idling, or while shifting gears.

TSB 13-1-15

TSB 13-1-15 ANTI LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (ABS)-ADVANCED TRAC WARNING LIGHT ILLUMINATED—DTCS P193C AND U0401—BUILT ON OR BEFORE 20130123.pdf

Edited by WWWPerfA_ZN0W
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...

I recently changed the brake disc/ break pad on my 2014 ford edge. 4 weeks later, l noticed the the following warning lights on the dashboard - advance trac, ABS, traction control, stability control. Is this in any way connected to the change pit of my brake disc/pad? 

1 hour ago, Kay1 said:

I recently changed the brake disc/ break pad on my 2014 ford edge. 4 weeks later, l noticed the the following warning lights on the dashboard - advance trac, ABS, traction control, stability control. Is this in any way connected to the change pit of my brake disc/pad? 

Its possible that while doing the brake work the ABS wheel speed sensor was disturbed/damaged but unusual for it to show 4 weeks later.

Read the stored error codes and that might give you a better idea what's wrong.