Ford Edge Vignale (EU) back bumper

digZz

The bumper on my '19 Titanium Elite is very similar (except for the square vs. round exhaust tips) and the silver piece is indeed a separate part but I don't know how it's held on and if you have to remove the whole bumper to have access to it... :headscratch:

Good luck,

Claude. ;)

2019-Ford-Edge-Titanium-Elite-rear-three-quarter-03.jpg.jpg

P.S: I notice that the ST has the same exhaust tips as yours but doesn't have the separate silver center panel and the small removable piece at the top right corner (I wonder what is that for?? :shrug:...)

ford_edge_st_2019_0013.jpg

Edited by 2FAST4U

2 hours ago, digZz said:

Thanks for the replies. Ill guess ill have to play around with it and see how i can get it off. Worst case scenario im bringing the whole bumper to a shop and have them paint it.

I've looked at it and see nothing wrong... Why does it need to be repainted? :shrug:

Claude.

P.S: What's the little square cover at the top right corner for?... Ours here in America don't have that...  :headscratch:

On 6/22/2020 at 3:06 PM, 2FAST4U said:

I've looked at it and see nothing wrong... Why does it need to be repainted? :shrug:

Claude.

Nothing really wrong with it, i just think it looks off. Thats why i want to paint it black, imo it would fit better overall and also match my black rims