Help finding side window deflectors

I believe having seen that type of visors on Japanese vehicles.  Maybe check with a Toyota dealer (for some reason that make is what comes to mind...)  If I see them again I'm going to post the make here.  If I can reach the owner I'll ask and post.

Edited by Edgingage

Loads of these wind-deflector sets being sold on eBay.

Here for example. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/To-Fit-2016-Ford-Edge-Smoke-Tinted-Window-Wind-Rain-Deflectors-Adhesive/133010743417?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AEdge&epid=24034930992&hash=item1ef80ee079:g:a9gAAOSw1~Nco3ne

You might need to change your settings to international though, as it looks like most are manufactured in Eastern Europe.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by niceonept

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 2:07 PM, onyxbfly said:

Looks similar to the AVS low profile window vent....just even lower and flows better from the lines on the mirror mount.  Pretty sharp!   Do share if you do get some info!

I picked up a set of AVS low profile since the look like they were the closest I could find online. I don't have them on the car yet but they look very similar, if not the same. I'll post pics after I install them, but I'm waiting for the weather to warm up since they are stick on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gregertech said:

I picked up a set of AVS low profile since the look like they were the closest I could find online. I don't have them on the car yet but they look very similar, if not the same. I'll post pics after I install them, but I'm waiting for the weather to warm up since they are stick on.

Good things come to those that wait!

• 4 weeks later...