Howdy. New Edge ST owner here

Vanquished

Hey everyone. Just traded my 2020 Challenger Scat Pack for a new Edge ST. I miss the power of the Challenger already but I got a dog and needed something more functional. The Edge ST seems to fit the bill as a sporty SUV in my price range. 

This is my 2nd Ford, owned a 2012 Focus Titanium for about 9 months and then went through 4 Dodges (Charger>Challenger>Charger>Challenger) before coming back to the Edge.

So far I like it a lot. Mine is performance blue with the 21 inch wheels and group 401A. 

Glad to be here

20210327_170918.jpg

Edited by Vanquished
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Vanquished said:

Hey everyone. Just traded my 2020 Challenger Scat Pack for a new Edge ST. I miss the power of the Challenger already but I got a dog and needed something more functional. The Edge ST seems to fit the bill as a sporty SUV in my price range. 

This is my 2nd Ford, owned a 2012 Focus Titanium for about 9 months and then went through 4 Dodges (Charger>Challenger>Charger>Challenger) before coming back to the Edge.

So far I like it a lot. Mine is performance blue with the 21 inch wheels and group 401A. 

Glad to be here

20210327_170918.jpg

That color and white are hands down my favorite colors on the ST edge.  Best of luck on the new ride my man!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Special_K said:

That color and white are hands down my favorite colors on the ST edge.  Best of luck on the new ride my man!

Thanks everyone!

And yes, I was considering white and this blue. My dealer had neither of them so they had to transfer from another dealer. I like the blue best but I hope it's easy enough to maintain. My last 3 cars were silver (by choice) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...