Ford Edge And Lincoln Nautilus Are Dead After 2023

enigma-2

Knew this, and still bought a left over 2021 several weeks ago. Have driven SUVS priced from 30k to 90k and the Edge almost always came back as my favorite, particularly when you factor in price comparisons as the only ones close were $70k-90k (BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar...). Even though my last one was a lemon and caused me a 2 year hiatus,  I had to have one again. I see Edges everywhere, they seem to sell well, so killing it off this early seems to be the same reasoning, just as bad a decision, as when they killed off the Ranger. I wrote Ford and GM about 15 years ago (was driving a Prius) and asked them to come out with a hybrid truck. Look how long it took to make the Maverick. I even suggested the name Maverick to Ford and Montana to GM, go figure.

• 1 month later...

Stang is not close to Edge or Nautilus

Never really liked it because wheelbase too short and too difficult to see behind when driving. (Last one I drove was the convertible and years ago, but left impression. Ended up buying the Sebring convertible instead).

Wondering about the 3rd gen Edge & what changes gor 2023. So far no determination has been made, but still .... 

Article; https://fordtrend.com/2023-ford-edge/?amp

• 9 months later...