IPC edge eeprom

Hello.  

IOnce again, I greet you all very cordially. I bought Edge USA 2.0 Ecoboost 2016. Upon arrival, it turned out that the meter (IPC) was damaged.  I found out that the only way to fix it is to upload the eeprom file from another gasoline Escape.  Is it possible for someone to send me such a file?  

Greetings

I do not want to change the number of kilometers.  My whole system is crashed.  Someone uploaded something and everything works badly.  Now, for everything to work properly, I need to upload the eeprom file (I think it's a file with the abbreviation bin) from a different counter edge usa gasoline 2015-

I am not interested in the meter reading.  He wants to bring his meter back to life.  Now he shows me a lot of bad values.  For example, I have a speed of 30 km / h on the meter and a jade of 80 km / h (sorry but I will mention European units).  It also shows other parameters badly.  The only way to fix it is to upload the eeprom.  And since my dashboard (and the whole car) is from the USA, it must be an eeprom from the dashboard from the USA.  Configuration settings are not helping.