How to solve the Ukrainian crisis

enigma-2

Just thinking outloud. Think we could help the Ukrainians beat the Russians.

We round up all the members of the Animal Liberation Front, Army of God, Aryan Nation, Atomwaffen Division, Earth Liberation Front, Ku Klux Klan, Phineas Priesthood, The Base and Proud Boys; and ship them to the Ukraine. 

They have always wanted to play war, here's their chance. Issue each one an  M27 IAR with 10,000 rounds of ammo and three M72 LAW missles; and tell them they can kill as many Russians as the want. Yeeeeee haaaaaaa.

• Haha 2

On 3/15/2022 at 10:48 PM, SC_ST said:

Sad to see what is going on…. US and other NATO Counties need to tread lightly. 

Being of Prussian Decent, recent/country not existing anymore and frowned upon by Adolf, it does make my heart hurt. 

Some of my family also comes from Prussia (East Prussia).  Two of my uncles were in the Waffen SS and fought on the eastern front for most of the war.

I think Bismarck had it right - be friends with Russia.

9 hours ago, robertlane said:

Some of my family also comes from Prussia (East Prussia).  Two of my uncles were in the Waffen SS and fought on the eastern front for most of the war.

Not easy when they're hellbent on making enemies.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, robertlane said:

Thank you for sharing, not everyone would share this as you did. 

Going through it and looking at it from the outside is different for sure. 

I, for one, believe in talking it out, but I highly doubt Puddin will have any of that. 

Prayers to all this ends soon in peace, no more lost lives, and on more civilized terms. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 8:12 PM, enigma-2 said:

Just thinking outloud. Think we could help the Ukrainians beat the Russians.

We round up all the members of the Animal Liberation Front, Army of God, Aryan Nation, Atomwaffen Division, Earth Liberation Front, Ku Klux Klan, Phineas Priesthood, The Base and Proud Boys; and ship them to the Ukraine. 

They have always wanted to play war, here's their chance. Issue each one an  M27 IAR with 10,000 rounds of ammo and three M72 LAW missles; and tell them they can kill as many Russians as the want. Yeeeeee haaaaaaa.

That is a pretty serious situation for you to be making light of.